Utelogy Corporation is a leader in network and software based Audio Visual system control and management. We provide enterprise solutions and application for the AV/IT industry and are experiencing rapid growth of both our customer base and our product suite. We need to expand our team! If you are ready to dig into cool technology in a rapid development environment, then we want to hear from you.
Join a forward-thinking company that is experiencing significant growth and expansion where you’ll make a difference and has the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
Salary depending on experience.
Marketing and Sales Administrator Reports to: Frank (dotted line to Kelly) The Marketing and Sales Administrator is responsible for executing sales and marketing initiatives including event coordination, list and data management, email marketing and administrative support.
- Coordinate all logistics for events, conferences, and tradeshows.
- Maintain the U-Manage client dashboard page, other Social Media as directed by Director of Marketing with announcements, events and news.
- Assist the sales and marketing teams with the production of routine emails, quotes, scheduling, other clerical items as needed. Ensure all demos and meetings are scheduled and covered by sales team.
- Perform CRM administrative work such as data entry, list uploading, list cleansing, reports, etc.
- Maintain the Marketing calendar, scheduling and coordinating shows and conferences, shipping and logistics of show materials and booth items, rental items, carpets, networks, etc. for all marketing efforts.
- Maintain the inventory of promotional items, shipping to our partners around the world as needed.
- Assist with the preparation of sales and marketing presentations, including Power Point, and other presentation software, promoting thought leadership talks by company executives, coordinating with partners for specific events.
- Coordinate and execute required processes for onboarding new customers, communicating through our company process new customer information, working with other departments for license key issuance and maintenance, project related coordination, and general dissemination of detailed information from the sales team to the rest of the company as needed.
- Handle specific projects as assigned.
- Administrative support for CEO and Chief Commercial Officer, including scheduling, email, and other administrative support as needed.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point Required.
- Attention to detail and superior organization is a must.
- Proactive and able to work independently.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to meet project deadlines and exceed key performance indicators.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure, comfortable in fast-paced high growth start-up environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- Ability to work well within a team environment, experience supporting sr. executives with extensive travel schedules.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed. Approximately 3 to 4 weeks of show and conference related travel per year.
- Bachelors degree in any discipline (sales, marketing, business preferred).
- Minimum 2 years experience in technology company administrative role.
- Experience with Pipedrive is a plus.
- Experience in Start-up a plus.
- Experience working long hours. We are a start-up high in growth mode. Sales team meets Mon-Fri at 6am and usually works until 6pm. Many weekends as well. The stamina to handle those hours in a salaried position is required.
Please send your resume and letter of introduction for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Utelogy – through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.
– Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
– Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.