Revolutionizing Productivity and User Experience Under a Single Pane of Glass
Every year, enterprises around the world look for ways to improve employee productivity. Technology is deployed to improve collaboration and enhance productivity, but then the technology often proves unreliable and becomes the very reason for lost time during meetings. Organizations are trying to find cost effective ways of optimizing workspaces and the technology in those spaces.
The Utelogy platform delivers a dashboard and reporting environment where users can gather and consolidate data from workspaces across the enterprise to gain actionable intelligence.
- Re-designed user-interface and navigation
- Managed Service Provider portfolio overviews and individual customer views
- Customized dashboards to display system information in a visual manner
- Data-filtering by location, date, time and device
- Extensive report library including asset reports, firmware, warranty, utilization and more
- Configurable alerts and notifications
- Rest APIs and data connectors to expedite third party development including BI platforms
Remote Monitoring, Alerts & Reporting
Monitor devices, rooms,systems, connectivity status and usage in
Management and Provisioning
Perform bulk provisioning and firmware updates to all devices across the enterprise.
Multi-data center architecture for redundant data storage,data sovereignty and enhanced performance.
Create and share custom dashboards and data for business analysis and future project planning.
REST API to integrate to other enterprise systems including ERP and BI Data Connectors for analytics insights with tools like Microsoft BI or Tableau.
Integrate with a number of UCC and video conferencing applications for a seamless AV experience.
Build and schedule scripts to eliminate manual processes and enhance operational productivity.
Integration with ERP systems to track and control assets, warranties, spares, and replacements.
Remote Management: Moving From Reactive to Proactive
U-Manage provides Audio-Visual management and monitoring to move from reactive to proactive support. The system allows users to assess the health of the AV landscape and detect issues prior to impacting service. With U-Manage, IT and AV managers can:
- Minimize business disruption
- Increase efficiency and quality of collaboration technology
- Understand how meeting rooms and technology are used
- Identify meeting space trends by geography, room type, etc. to optimize behavior • Improve the overall user experience
- Decrease operational costs
- Optimize future real estate and technology spends
Schedule Your Web-Based Demo
Deliver Workspace Insights to maximize your current investments
and intelligently plan for the future.