Be part of something amazing.
We are seeking to expand our team with experienced AV industry professionals.
Senior Driver Development Engineer - Full Time
Utelogy is a software organisation creating award winning and game-changing software in the Audio Visual/Unified Communication space. As a Senior Driver Development Engineer, you will be responsible for contributing to and maintaining our growing library of device drivers. Drivers are modular pieces of code designed to interface with A/V devices via their APIs/protocols, using multiple network technologies (Telnet, SSH, HTTP, WebSockets, etc). Working extensively in Visual Studio and Github environments, you will have a good understanding of Gitflow and code branch methodologies.
- Analyse manufacturer APIs and protocols.
- Develop, maintain and test drivers (existing and new).
- Integrate Utelogy data into third party business intelligence systems such as Microsoft Power-Bi.
- Conduct research into the market and the next integration opportunities.
- Be a technical point of contact for our manufacturer partners.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
We are always looking for great people. If you don't see a specific role for you at this time, and think you belong on our high-performing team, send us a note at email@example.com.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Utelogy – through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.
– Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
– Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.