Software-defined Audio Visual (SDAV) is the practice of leveraging software to connect a manufacturer-agnostic network of audio-visual devices, such as projectors, monitors, speakers and cameras via the cloud through ubiquitous networks to enable agile, flexible and scalable management and operation of the components of the unified AV system.
- Connect, control and manage any brand of hardware
- Easy provisioning and configuration
- Reduced down-time and support costs
- Personalized, customizable intelligent room control
- Add new AV technologies as they emerge
- Proactive Monitoring, Alerts, and Analytics
- Insights to guide future AV investment
- Integration with other enterprise applications
- User experience that lets people do their job without
technology getting in the way
Learn how easy Utelogy AV solutions are to use. See how the platform will work in your own environment.
Delivering Advanced AV Technology for:
Connect your global and remote workforces through effective communication and collaboration.
Future-proof your classrooms on an architecture your IT team already uses, knows, and trusts.
Share mission critical informaiton real-time with a software-defined audio-visual network.
How Utelogy Works
Out of the Box, Into The Cloud
Download this Utelogy whitepaper to learn how a virtualized smart classroom strategy can free you from proprietary boxes.
See How Utelogy Works
Learn how easy the Utelogy platform is to use and how you can apply it to your own environment.
How Utelogy Delivers Control
Check out how Utelogy has delivered control and so much more. Download the University of Toledo case study.